New Viewing protocols agreed by the SCSI, IPAV and the Property Authority .
Caplice Auctioneers have implemented the following in keeping with protocols recommended for the property industry.
- Where possible, viewings should be undertaken online and can be accommodated via video call.
- Where this is not possible, viewings are only permissible where they are pre-booked by appointment only.
- Name and phone contact details of viewing party recorded in advance of viewing.
- Maximum 2 people per party and no young children (under 16).
- Time restricted appointments with sufficient time allowed between appointments to avoid any potential cross over of viewers.
- 2 metre yellow ground marking to highlight required physical distance spacing outside viewing area.
- Hand sanitising facility at the entry point of viewing area with signage requesting visitors to use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Handling of any item should be avoided where possible.
- Where possible, the viewer avoid touching door handles as all relevant doors will be open.
- Payment will be limited to debit/credit card or bank transfer for booking deposits.
- All viewings will be at the discretion on the owner and with the agreement of the any tenants.