Two storey detached property standing on circa 1.09 acre
- New Viewing Property protocols with Caplice Auctioneers
- Where possible, viewings should be undertaken online and can be accommodated via video call.
- Where this is not possible, viewings are only permissible where they are pre-booked by appointment only.
- Name and phone contact details of viewing party recorded in advance of viewing.
- Maximum 2 people per party and no young children (under 16).
- Time restricted appointments with sufficient time allowed between appointments to avoid any potential cross over of viewers.
- 2 metre yellow ground marking to highlight required physical distance spacing outside viewing area.
- Hand sanitising facility at the entry point of viewing area with signage requesting visitors to use hand sanitiser before entry.
- Handling of any item should be avoided where possible.
- Where possible, the viewer avoid touching door handles as all relevant doors will be open.
- Payment will be limited to debit/credit card or bank transfer for booking deposits.
- All viewings will be at the discretion on the owner and with the agreement of the any tenants.
Oil fired heating and double glazed windows & doors. It is in need of some modernisation.
The property is located on the Clogheen to Ardfinnan road just 0.5 mile from Clogheen. It has views of the Galty and Knockmealdown mountains.
Detached on circa 1 acre
Oil fired heating
Scenic views of the mountains & country side
Entrance hall, Bedroom one, Kitchen, Sitting room, Bathroom, Utility
First floor, Bedroom two, Bedroom three
located just 1.5 KM outside Clogheen on the Clogheen to Ardfinnan road R665